Lots for sale
Community Bordering South Edmonton Lot Draw
Step 1: Online Registration
- Only 2 registration per address will be accepted.
- You may register as an individual or company name, but not both
- All interested buyers must register online by filling out this google form
- After registration closes and duplicate registrations have been disqualified, we will draw 300 registrants at random who will be qualified to participate in the lot selection process.
- The first 114 registrants drawn will be notified by email of their eligibility of participating in the lot draw.
- Should there be remaining lots after the lot selection event, additional registrants will be drawn and contacted in priority sequence at a later date.
- If all lots have been sold, remaining drawn registrations will be held in priority sequence should any sales not proceed.
Step 2: Public Lot Selection
Following our email confirming your eligibility to participate, we will contact you by phone/email starting with the first person randomly drawn.
You will have a maximum of 20 minutes to make your selection of what lot you want to purchase. By email, we will then follow up to confirm the lot chosen.
Once you have selected a lot, you cannot switch the lot for another lot.
We will ask you to email us a copy of your picture identification with the correct mailing address along with all buyers you are wanting on the formal sales agreement.
- Deposit: 15% of the total purchase price is required at the same time the signed sale agreement is returned to us.
- Securities: Damage Deposit of $5000 and Landscape Deposit of $2500 per lot.
- Registration: 5% due at Registration of Subdivision Plan (Tentatively)
- Closing Date: Registration of Subdivision Plan + 6 months
- Possession: Fall 2022 (tentatively).
Buyers are required to physically inspect the Lot they purchased within 10 days of the Closing Date and photograph and record any observed damages on the Lot Damage Statement form provided with the Agreement.
Registration Deadline – September 30th, 2021
Lot Draw – October 15th, 2021